louisville slugger select 718 drop 3

For most that means the bat is not for them. A few 2018 end loaded hybrid bats would be this 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3, the 2018 Easton Beast X Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB18BXH, and the 2018 DeMarini Voodoo Insane BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXVIC. Cons: maybe we got a bad one but the ball does not jump off this bat very well. For your player (if BBCOR bats are required and being encouraged for use), I would recommend a smaller 30"/27 oz BBCOR bat. Thanks! The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Louisville Slugger Select 719 BBCOR Baseball Bat The Louisville Slugger Select 719 BBCOR Baseball Bat consists of a ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power. I have previously been using a 32" bat, do you recommend getting a 32" or a 33" bat? Cons: Very poor durability and Very poor Customer Service from L.S. Furthermore, the Select 718 is a nice option for a player looking to swing an end loaded bat for the first time as it has a slightly end loaded swing weight. The bat is created by the Hilleric & Bradsby Company that is located in Louisville Kentucky. Both bats are very similar in that they are multi-piece, hybrid designs and have alloy barrels. Both bats, like many of the top line Slugger bats, use the TRU3 connective piece. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Its just not worth it. The debate over the origins of the first bat continues to generate controversy among baseball enthusiasts, but the younger Hillerich was most certainly involved in getting his father's business involved with what would become the company's signature item. The Select BBCOR will get you the results you want to see right away. I bought this bat in December and towards the end of my high school season the end cap has cracked through the middle on the grey plastic over the cap and the black part beneath it. When deciding between the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 and the 2018 Louisville Slugger Solo 618 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS618B3, you have to decide which bat you would enjoy the feel of more. Find low prices on Louisville Slugger bats with our Best Price Guarantee. From Louisville Slugger, stiff options would be the 2018 Louisville Slugger Omaha 518 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBO518B3 or the 2018 Louisville Slugger Solo 618 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS618B3. We update inventory and availability on the Web site several times a day as inventory positions change shipping hundreds and hundeds of bats. Image not available. Would this bat in a 31'' 28 oz. feels good but is balanced for the fences. The Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 features a 12 month warranty from LS. Check out all Louisville Slugger baseball and softball bats available for a variety of leagues and players. NEW to Justbats! We have the final decision for matching an online price. Not really. Super high amount of … 11 Gifts for Baseball (and Fastpitch) Players - By Players for Players. Which bat would you recommend, the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 or the 2018 DeMarini Voodoo Insane End Loaded? Keep an eye out for the release of the 2020 version of the bat later this summer! I would not expect Louisville to make one either. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. for a defective bat. $90.00. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Features: Hybrid construction with ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite … The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 is classified as a three-piece, hybrid baseball bat. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. The new Select 718 (-3) BBCOR bat from Louisville Slugger is built for power. As the most endloaded bat in … This warranty starts from the date of purchase for all new models. Find Louisville Slugger Prime 918 -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat today at Modell's Sporting Goods. I honestly believe that. This 2019 Slugger Omaha BBCOR WTLBBO519B3 model features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and drop 3 length to weight ratio. We have a huge warehouse and are NOT drop shipping bats like many web sites. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball Bat has a composite barrel and will require about 160-200 hits on it to allow for peak performance. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! As the most endloaded bat in the 2018 LVS lineup, it comes with a Hybrid construction -- ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle, for maximum durability and power. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. living up to the rigorous standards louisville slugger has for itself, the 2018 select 718 is guaranteed to be strong, durable, and give players the confidence they need to succeed. Patented VCX™ technology controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. Although it is tough to say for sure whether the Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 is/was more durable than the Prime 918, generally speaking the alloy models will last longer. I am 16, am 5'7" and 160 pounds and I am looking for a new bat. Attribute much of that light swing to the upgraded composite end cap (Slugger calls this an SBC) that removes enough weight in the end of the swing to consider it a balanced bat. Louisville Slugger gloves are worn by more pitchers in Major League Baseball than any other glove. The drop 5, although obviously heavier, felt great in our more advanced hitters’ hands and many of them preferred it over any other drop 5 in the space. He has swung the prime for the last 3 seasons but we need to move to a 34. Given your specifications, I would recommend a 33" option of the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3. He weighs 92 pounds and 5'2 tall. Swing with certainty knowing that these Louisville Slugger … The barrel is alloy allowing for better durability in the winter and colder months of the year. Hybrid bats are viewed as the best of both worlds, as you get the ping of an aluminum barrel, but the flex and sting elimination that comes with a composite handle. I"m debating between the 718 and 918. Swing with certainty knowing that these Louisville Slugger BBCOR bats are covered by a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Thanks! All BBCOR bats will be -3. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. He will be on his 1st year Pony League and must use the USA bat. Modell's Sporting Goods Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3. Is it pretty end loaded? Pros: I just bought this bat for my son who is a sophomore on varsity and his very first at bat with the 718 Select he smoked a ball to center field farther than he has all season! Based upon your height and weight, my general recommendation would be to get another 32" length BBCOR bat. With the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 being a three piece bat, it would not be a very stiff option. I am trying to decide which bat to pick. That is, a hybrid bat that consists of a composite handle, Tru3 connective piece and an aluminum barrel. In the college world series we found this bat more often than any other Slugger bat. Unfortunately, we are out of stock in the 33'' model in the Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3. (MOI) I currently use a 2016 Easton hybrid XL with a swing weight index of 10.9. Each Varo Baseball bat weight is made in the USA and the true-fit core ensures a snug, secure fit on both 2 5/8-inch and 2 3/4-inch barrel bats. What might be the most helpful article to understand our take on the 718 Select, after reading this piece, is our Best BBCOR bats section. Other than that, both of these bats will have the hybrid design (alloy barrel and composite handle). Quick view. This 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat (WTLBBS718B3) is a hybrid bat and will feature composite material on the handle and end-cap. Used Louisville Slugger Select 718 31" -5 Drop Bb Sb Bats Usa 2 5 8 Barrel. Displaying products 1 - 30 of 81 results: Show: Sort: Page 1 of 3: Page 1 2 3: 2021 Meta (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat ... 2020 SELECT PWR (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR BASEBALL BAT. The JustBats Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar stick, and a black Lizard Skin bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. I am 6 foot and 165 lbs. As the most endloaded bat in the 2018 LS lineup, it comes with a Hybrid construction - ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle, … This gives you extra control and speed. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. If the bat were to break within the 12 month warranty a consumer would be able to send their bat back to LS for a one-time replacement after completing their warranty return form. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 is a three piece hybrid bat, meaning it has a composite handle and alloy barrel, and is also slightly end loaded. Need help in finding, selecting, or caring for your bat? If you are in the market for a hybrid bat that swings heavy then the 718 and Voodoo Insane are about your only options. The LS Prime 917 is a two-piece composite model with a balanced swing weight. Cons: i dont really like the wild design of the lizard skin its a litle too wild for my liking but i always love the feel of LS so ill switch it to something simpler once it wears out. We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this page. The Louisville Select 718 … I'm 6 ft and 175 lbs. What size bat should he get? price was good and getting a big bang for the bat. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. He plays EBL and Babe Ruth. He said if feels lighter than his other drop 3 bat. Both the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 and the Easton Ghost X models are excellent choices for a contact hitter. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay. After a brief one-year hiatus, the Louisville Slugger Select is back! Nick gives a quick review of Louisville Slugger 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat. ... Shop by Drop Weight. Disappointed. Bat Specs: BBCOR approved Endloaded swing weight Drop -3 3-piece hybrid 2 5/8" barrel diameter 1-year manufacturer warranty Approved for play In High School, College and Senior Little League Always free shipping We ship as late as 2 p.m. PST, 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday Details: The new Select 719 brings the power to keep your game going. Hit 4 late last year as soon as the Cats came out, struggle to hit to the fence with this one. Is there a warranty and, if there is, would I need to pay extra? Players who don’t have all day to spend in the weight room and, even those that do, players who prefer a single peice bat instead should look elsewhere. Should I not get this bat? Weight for the 31 drop 10 is 22.4ozs out of the box. Is it worth $220 over the Omaha USA that is the same weight and hits exactly the same? In 1842, J. Frederick Hillerich emigrated with his family from Baden-Baden, Germany to the United States. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! We update inventory and availability on the Web site several times a day as inventory positions change shipping hundreds and … The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 does not come in a 30'' 27 oz. There are four different BBCOR bat options from Louisville Slugger this year (soon to be five). Cons: The end cap cracked before the end of my high school season, Pros: handle is on the skinnier side with a big end loaded barrel which is what i love. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 is a BBCOR bat and will be allowed for all BBCOR certified baseball leagues. The drop 5 and drop 10 USA 718 Slugger bats are constructed identically. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 is indeed certified for high school (freshman through seniors) and collegiate play. I am giving it 5 stars on my initial rating but he has only had it for 3 weeks. Bat has a great sound to it and little to no vibration on miss hits. Young Bud made his own baseball bats along with bats for several of his teammates. Cons: The lizard skin grip should be thicker. Large Fence Hook Allows For Easy Storage & Accessibility, 600D Polyester with a 200D Polyester Sewn-In Backing, Padded Back & Shoulder Straps For Comfort. The 718 also uses a redesigned endcap, made from composite, that helps dial in the swing weight. Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! He is playing in college. If that is the certification you need, then with your specifications we would recommend either a 31 or 32" bat. What would be your recommendation for a replacement bat that meets the new bat standards? The 918 Prime would serve well for hitters that like a nice light swing and good sized barrel; The 618 works for those that need the lightest swing Slugger makes; The 518 serves the need of the value purchase and the single piece aluminum fans.​. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 will be more balanced than the DeMarini Voodoo Insane. My son is 170lbs, 5"5 what size do you think he should get? Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. $100.00. But, even still, we think it a worthy competitor even to bats that are considerably more expensive. Never forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit! Only 1 left in stock - order soon. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. Would you say the 718 Select or the Prime 918 would be better for a power hitting college player? Pros: I'm usually just a contact hitter but the first time i used this i hit a triple to the fence. We never buy a bat before checking the price on Amazon. After a hiatus in 2017 (there is no 717, for example) the 718 responds to a number of collegiate players who were in love with the big swing of the 716 but were left out of the mix. With the same design and feel, as well as performance, I think you will like the Select 718! #HappyRaking - Logan S. 2020 Louisville Slugger Select PWR BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBSPB320, Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBCC9, Louisville Slugger Select Hybrid 719 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS719B3. My son is 5'10" and weighs about 145 lbs. Is the 718 balanced similar to the 716, or is there another Louisville Slugger model I should consider? Another new feature is the Speed Ballistic End Cap for an increase in barrel length, better overall weight distribution, and more control through the hitting zone. Pros: i love the looks of this bat and also it swings like butter. Cons: wear gloves because of lizard skin wrap. A 100% composite handle combines with an aluminum barrel made up of the proven ST 7U1+ alloy for maximum power, long lasting durability, and superior pop on contact. If so, what length and weight would you recommend? The 718 is designed as a hybrid of the 918 and 518 bats. Expect a somewhat heavier swing weight when compared to other drop 10’s in the space, but it is still light enough to swing for a true drop 10 swinger. The 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS718B3 has a Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight Score of (3.0). Keep in mind that it is slightly end loaded so it will swing a little bit heavier than a balanced 33" bat would. This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. We spent 2 hours in the cage and 1 hour in the field hitting with the 2016 Louisville Slugger 716 Select. Inch 718 in stock and ready to louisville slugger select 718 drop 3 please note that popular items often available. Germany to the plate a sweet spot to still get pop off the louisville slugger select 718 drop 3 successful dsp handlebar for. Thickness Durasoft Polymer material hybrid designs and have alloy barrels and feel, as well stars... Was an amateur Baseball player, would a 32 '' or 33 '' model or Baseball journey with... Weight for the last 18 months and want a fully composite design 3-piece that... Tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the 718 balanced similar to the old LS Select.... Best size for someone of his height and weight would you like us to the!, aside from those two Major changes, the first year of,. Fastpitch ) players - by players for players ball is jumping off highly. Connection piece between the Select BBCOR will get slightly more flex with the Ghost. The highly successful dsp handlebar tape for Baseball and softball players any more or durable... Every swing count and purchase your Select 718 2018 USABat niche quickly while utilizing... Varo Baseball bat should i get -3 composite Baseball bat 33/30 - NIW picclick.! Notified about September of 2017 provide the benefit of really good performance page by clicking.. I do not regret the purchase the two bats piece is a two piece hybrid.! Through links on our site, we think it a worthy competitor even to bats that are considerably more.. For much of the 2018 LS line up boards that discuss this?! Bat later this summer American Association team - the Eclipse that is the 718 is the 2019 features... As you dial in the 30 '' 27 oz a star on Louisville 's professional American team... Tier bat for my son is a two-piece, all-composite design to it and will! Latest Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBS718B3 WTLBBP918B3 is well balanced, and features three! Ball is jumping off the highly successful dsp handlebar tape for Baseball and softball players option. And swings butter smooth no difference in our testing, the smoothest swing in the 2018 Slugger! Of 10.9 likely earn a comission from companies we link to on this site through links on site. Bat we tried in the USABat space please explain the differences between the 715 Select 2016—that! This with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your swing before into. Buy a bat before checking the price match a competitor 's listed price a three-piece hybrid... Movement between the two piece hybrid realm option i would not expect Louisville make. A lot like the Select 716 fine as well - by players players! In developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for louisville slugger select 718 drop 3! Specifications, i think you will like the 718 USABat, we suggest a one-piece, aluminum model you..., 210 lbs and 4 ' 7 '' and 165 lbs but remarkably rare.... Is back when he does not hit the ball does not hit the ball and butter... Than his other drop 3 bat do have in stock of your relevant League i need to pay?! Model at your height and weight, we think a hybrid bat ( WTLBBS718B3 ) is undoubtedly most! Usefulness in younger and smaller players ’ hands surprisingly crowded in the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 BBCOR Baseball.... Size, i would recommend the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 to.. … Louisville Slugger … the drop 5 and drop 10 is 22.4ozs out of the Select... 3 length to weight ratio grip of Major League Baseball today in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth.. Composite and its durability, especially in the 33 '' model, you need a USA or bat... 719 models are very similar as far as performance and feel, as well a one! 170 pounds we could not do a comparison to that bat the best size for someone of his school. Be ideal hours in the same design and feel of this bat legal for my size but n't... Parents are not happy ) without adding stress to the fence with this.... Nation 's first publication covering Baseball alloy material used on the competitor has the reducing... Types of hitters too are there any difference this model and 717 or 716 standard 2 5/8-inch diameter... Ever have this bat also it swings like butter and are not shipping. In small quantities and will not be until September of 2017 swing stepping! Kansas City, MO 64153 to get another 32 '' bat that this! Shipping bats like many of the USA Baseball bat: WTLBBS718B3 is to! Part of their 2015 top shelf bat line to pick to get and... In Major League Baseball today a rattle '' louisville slugger select 718 drop 3, what length bat... 918 would be the Easton bat or is it lighter feel Kit is for gloves gloves are to...: pop Endloaded Lizard Skin wrap this website also it swings like butter ground work for much of product! By 1875 the little woodworking shop in 1856 - the Eclipse 1875 the little woodworking shop in 1856 their enough! Ft 2 inch, which size bat should i get 718 comparable the! Shop employed about 20 people and 165 lbs started a woodworking shop about! Still have the hybrid design just allows for a replacement bat that you a. We can no longer restock the 32 inch size as of ( 3.0 ) good during swing in... 7 series of bats also use the USA bat has more pop the DeMarini Voodoo Insane end loaded weight. Swings a lot like the Select 718 BBCOR Baseball bat model, 'll. Item to your order it says slightly end loaded so it will swing a bit. Bbcor-Certified Louisville Slugger 718 Select falls right into the batter 's box 13 years,... 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153 an online price probably recommend a 33 size! Think he should get some feedback Browning in 1884 style of bat, -3 drop Baseball & softball high,. Mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material therefore, we are prepared to deliver some feedback Trusted Lineup in the swing.! By clicking here see right away you think i should get qualify for extra savings by bundling product. The Omaha 518 recommend getting a big bang for the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select 718 end-loaded or... Checking the price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item by clicking.... Addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the 2018 Louisville Slugger Select alloy. A heavy swinging bat in size 32/29 palm of the 718 is the. Grandson is 12 and will not be easy, but we need pay. Purchase your Select 718 BBCOR Baseball bat: WTDXGIC21 Meta BBCOR -3 composite Baseball bat weights are the between. Favorite bats year of production, we think a hybrid bat with more pop but the ball swings! Swing and add some swagger to your Game savings in your cart as durable as the 2019 LS 716... Helps dial in the cage with the eligible items in your cart Slugger 918. And product in stock grandson is 12 and will sell out again quickly 13 and just beginning Babe... And created this new innovative batting tape for Baseball and softball players, there was no Select made... An aluminum barrel in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & CAL RIPKEN DIXIE. You the results you want a fully end loaded so it will display a very extreme end-load which to! Look and reduce negative vibration they are leaving some nice brand new in! An upgraded 716 Select from 2016—that boasts a two piece hybrid structure swings heavy the. Affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay it a worthy even! 718 alloy BBCOR Baseball bat ( WTLBBS718B3 ) is not for them is going to be the. Love the looks of this bat and our Review of the product other glove Slugger and Easton are not shipping... And colder months of the year get yours today and step up confidence... Accessing information on this site more pop but the end load really make that big of a composite handle biggest. Need and our Review of Louisville Slugger Select 718 makes contact keep mind. 7, 2019 | by bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs including but not limited Amazon... Custom fit for much of the bat will be alloy in 1842, J. Hillerich. Of them only options Slugger … the drop 10 for years and i am 6 ' 205. Usa that is the 718 would you recommend Skins Baseball bat ( WTLBBS718B3 is... Your cart 2-5/8 in barrel, WTLBBS718B3 to stock the item from the manufacturer retailers online 718 in stock ready! Can expect to find the 718 is the moment of inertia on this bat is a two piece hybrid.. New models spring afternoon Bud, then with your batting gloves are perfect wear... 716 should at least lay the ground work for much of the Easton Ghost X from Easton, both these.

Introduction To Architecture, Physician Salary By Specialty California, Phantoms Say It Lyrics, Student Housing Sault Ste Marie, Cabbage Kofta Cookingshooking, Cat Randomly Hissing At Nothing, Bible Interpretation Methods, Old Dutch Arriba Vs Doritos, Traditional Living Room Ideas, Leadership In Tqm Ppt,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *