pita pit fargo

Could use a wider selection of beverages and deserts. Secondly, if the place is busy with limited staff as this place was, it avoids delays in the flow of the line and helps keep other diners happy if they are on a short lunch break. Order Online at Fargo (X), Fargo. Love the friendly staff, kind of hippies if I say so. Store was pretty dirty which was the biggest downfall 3 staff members were there sitting...around when we walked in so it seemed like things could have been cleaned up a bit. Pita Pit’s menu is full of fresh meals making healthy eating easy! Our Menu. Another thing that impressed me about the staff here was the fact that they new their menu. This serves two useful purposes. First of all, for a newbie it helps them decide more quickly what ingredients to add. The success of this “Fresh Thinking” concept led to its franchising across Canada starting in 1997, followed by the United States in 1999.. Pita Pit International was formed to bring the Pita Pit concept … Every 200 points you earn gets you $10 off your next meal. Vegetarian options? about this business. Two gentlemen working were...very friendly and knowledgable of the products. Many options to choose from. Join Pita Pita Rewards and earn points every time you dine with us. Would recommend for a quick bite.More. Our menu features both Build Your Own options, where you can pick all of the toppings, cheeses and sauces to make your pita or salad just the way you love or you can try any of our Specialty pitas that are some of our fan favorites from over the years. I took a couple of co-workers who had not been to Pita Pit. 4501 15th Ave S Ste 109. A little pricey for what you receive but comparable to most similar restaurants. Fargo, ND 58103-7266 (701) 356-7482. Always met with a smile and fresh ingredients to create your own pita. MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide > Fargo Area Restaurants > Fargo > The Pita Pit Profile. My gyros pita was fine, as was my daughter's chicken pita, but they cost about $8 and aren't that big. Fargo; Restaurants; Pita Pit; Pita Pit Restaurants. Login. ... Pita Pit Parent Site. 4900 13th Ave S Ste 8. better. All Day Breakfast. Score low-fat, vegan and gluten-free fare at The Pita Pit. Pay Ahead and Skip the Line. I have never been disappointed. Nothing real fancy, a typical sandwich style shop. Looking for something classic? View the menu for Extreme Pita and restaurants in Fargo, ND. If you want to see a complete list of all sandwich shops in Fargo, we have you covered! There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for The Pita Pit, North Dakota yet. The food was tasty although essentially a burrito in a pita. See How Adults and youth (ages 13 and older) … Kids eat free on Sunday which we didn't even realize but was a super nice bonus. Would rather eat here than Subway. Find 1 listings related to Pitapit in Downtown on YP.com. View the Pita Pit Menu. The veggies were fresh and the pita was great tasting! Managing member of family-owned business operating quick-service franchise restaurants. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We are a family owned business, and … The Pita Pit. We are the innovators of fast food, providing a healthy alternative to the status … Stopped for a quick lunch, was super quick & great! Home; View Menus; Create Account; FAQ; Fargo (X) 4900 13th Ave SW, Fargo… Pita Pita has recognized the magnitude of the spread of COVID-19 in the United States. Staff is very friendly and food is delicious. He made appropriate suggestions and I was very pleased with his suggestions. Join Rewards Rewards Balance. 4900 13th Ave S Ste 8, Fargo, ND 58103-7266 (701) 356-7482. Order Online Now. Pita Pit – Fargo 13th Ave. Wingstop – Fargo Marco’s Pizza – Fargo 45th St. Divots at Edgewood – North Fargo El Vaqueros – South Fargo | For Winter Uncle Maddio’s Pizza – Fargo Liberian Merry Go Round … 34. Pita Pit (Oregon State University) 1425 NW Monroe Ave. Ste B. Corvallis, OR 97330 (541) 230-1241 (541) 230-1241. Burger King. Would recommend for a delicious quick lunch! One of my co-workers ordered something different and the server immediately asked her if she wanted the recommended toppings for that pita. Vegan-friendly restaurant Pita Pit in Fargo, North Dakota, USA has not been reviewed yet. You choose which meat you would like which is grilled and toppings. He made appropriate suggestions and I was very pleased with his suggestions. Able to make recommendations. very friendly and knowledgable of the products. pita pit fargo • pita pit fargo photos • pita pit fargo location • pita pit fargo address • pita pit fargo • pita pit fargo • H Wells Fargo Bank Restaurants 1 Nature's Table Café 2 The Boheme Restaurant 3 Amura Japanese Restaurant 4 Cecviche Tapas Orlando 5 Kres Restaurant 6 310 Lakeside 7 Pita Pit 8 Subway Grocery A … This serves two useful purposes. But food was delicious! Fargo, ND, 58103. Locations Rewards Our Menu Franchising Contact. Jan 2005 – Dec 2009 5 years. The sign says 'Barefoot friendly establishment. This was a convenient spot to get fresh fast food, with an ethnic flavor. A little pricey for what you receive but comparable to most similar restaurants. Consider sharing your experience with Happycow's vegan & vegetarian community by writing the first review! A hand-written note taped to the window says the chai restaurant has … Summer meals will taste even better when you enjoy them on The Pita Pit's … Comes … Fargo, North Dakota Area. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Wireless Internet access is just a click away at The Pita Pit. The food was tasty although essentially a burrito in a pita. Able to make recommendations. We are doing our part to minimize the spread and risks this pandemic poses. Hours Open Until 7:00 pm. Send an egift card and Pita Pit will use 10% of the sale to provide meals for frontline workers or sponsor a meal for a frontline worker through online ordering. I really hope they re-open. We cater to many dietary requirements. The south Fargo Pita Pit was opened by Tim and Denise Jensen in July 2005. The restaurant was clean and the food was good. I've eaten in Pita Pits before and I like the variety of their menu for the fast food choices we have in the FM area. Create an account! around when we walked in so it seemed like things could have been cleaned up a bit. 394.4 mi. This experience was much...better. It's at the Pita Pit on 13th Ave. in Fargo. We’ve also introduced five new Brown Rice & Quinoa Bowls for those who are looking for a filling lunch or dinner option or you can Build Your Own bowl just the way your heart desires. Pita Pit Fargo; Pita Pit, Fargo; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pita Pit Restaurant on Zomato Being in Fargo, Pita Pit in 58103 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Bluemont Lakes, Woodhaven, and Stone Bridge. New to Pita Pit? The 3 staff members on duty handled the lunch bunch quite well. Visited here with a friend. Would recommend for a quick bite. Easy to find. Find more about Pita Pit's menu and food offerings. Chicken Crave was hot and fresh. Sort of like a Subway meets Chipotle concept. We have it with our Club and Super Greek. Related Searches. Extra protein? Two Fargo Pita Pit franchise restaurants recently partnered with the Muscular Dystrophy Association to raise money for research and treatment. Secondly, if the place is busy with limited staff as this place was, it avoids delays in the flow of the line and helps keep other diners happy if they are on a short lunch break. I explained the ordering process and left them to make their choices. It's not a big deal, but other places would be closer to $6 for something like this. At Pita Pit, we’re all about customization and making each pita just the way you like it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Pita Pit, Fargo: See 13 unbiased reviews of The Pita Pit, rated 4 of 5, and one of 350 Fargo restaurants on Tripadvisor. Good work!More. Local Page Get Directions View Menu Order Online 3rd Party Delivery. Decor a bit sparse, too. Meal Planning, Nutritional Information and more. All hand made, exactly how you like it, every time. Artisan Pitas • Salads • Gluten Free Wraps. It was a must go location, Customer service was average but the food was delicious, fast and affordable. I recently reviewed a Pita Pit in another city and I was critical of the service. I have nothing but good things to say...about this business. Was expecting traditional Greek. Fresh, quality ingredients you can see. Visit our menu – Pita Pit restaurant. I explained the ordering process and left them to make their choices. more. The Pita Pit in Fargo is known for its tasty eats. If you are interested in other Fargo sandwich shops, you can try Extreme Pita… Two years later, they followed by opening a second location at 206 Broadway in downtown Fargo. Pita Pit … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Post a Comment Write a Review Report Closed? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pitapit locations in Downtown, Fargo, ND. The 3 staff members on duty handled the lunch bunch quite well. Another thing that impressed me about the staff here was the fact that they new their menu. Everything was served hot and tasted delicious. the gyro and it said there could be any substitute but when my friend and I got there the guy behind the counter was great I asked if the wound keep the cucumber off and he said he can make it any way I wanted it turned out great we loved the food we got from them we will be going back a next Monday for more great food. The Pita Pit: First time at Pita Pit - See 13 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Fargo, ND, at Tripadvisor. Some people here in the Valley became concerned after seeing a sign at a local food stop. You can never go wrong with our Falafel, Black Bean or Beyond Meat. One of my co-workers ordered something different and the server immediately asked her if she wanted the recommended toppings for that pita. Pita Pita … Burgers, American. But food was delicious!More. It’s simple, honest and rewarding–the way food should be. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Fargo, Hotels near Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center, Hotels near North Dakota State University, Hotels near The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fargo. Pita Pit Menu I ordered the gyro and purposely asked the server what he'd recommend as ingredients. Address: 4900 13th Avenue South Fargo… Try our Chicken Caesar, Gyro or Chicken Souvlaki? Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu, map for The Pita Pit located in 58103, Fargo ND, 4900 13th Ave S. 4900 13TH AVE S STE 8 FARGO, ND 58103 Get Directions (701) 356-7482 www.pitapitmu.com The Profile Page for this restaurant is brought to you by the DiningGuide.com service. We have endless options for whatever you’re craving, made just for you. Pita Pit of Fargo, ND. Establishment appears well kept. As a Vegetarian this place's falafels was a fast quick meal when I would visit Fargo often for business. At Pita Pit we make good food irresistible. Pita Pit Fargo Menu - View the Menu for Pita Pit Fargo on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pita Pit menu and prices. Pita Pit offers online ordering, delivery, and catering services for even the hungriest of lunch lovers seeking a fresh option. I ordered the gyro and purposely asked the server what he'd recommend as ingredients. Pita Pit Fargo, 4900 13th Ave Sw ND 58103 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Our NEW Creation Nation menu features 4 signature Pitas, formulated after 20 years of combining our favourite grilled toppings, fresh ingredients, spices and sauces. I really hope they re-open.More, A friend and I pick different places for lunch on mondays andf Pita Pit was the place I picked for not having eaten there befor, I went on line to see what the menu looked like to see if anything jumped out at me and...the gyro and it said there could be any substitute but when my friend and I got there the guy behind the counter was great I asked if the wound keep the cucumber off and he said he can make it any way I wanted it turned out great we loved the food we got from them we will be going back a next Monday for more great foodMore, We had a great tasting lunch here. Good work! First of all, for a newbie it helps them decide more quickly what ingredients to add. The Pita Pit is located in Fargo. I took a couple of co-workers who had not been to Pita Pit. Accreditation The sandwich shop, Pita Pit, has closed its doors on 13th Ave S., right across the street from Walmart in south Fargo. 1333 19th Ave N. Fargo, ND, 58102

Find The Least Squares Solution Of The Linear System Calculator, Aanp Approved Ceu, Msi Trident 3 Specs I5, Semi Periphery Definition, Theory Of Income And Employment Ppt, 2015 Chevy Silverado Check Engine Light,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *